Saturday, May 22, 2004

Ice cream


Time for ice cream at the vineyard. I had taken so many pics that Sunday in Hou-li I had used up my entire memory card (100 pics on 'large, superfine' so I had to go back and delete a pic that I had already saved.
You can't see the vineyard here but you'll have to take my word for it that it's in the background down some steps! Of course the best thing about the vineyard for the kids was the slide and the ice cream.
After a quick look at the vines, we hurried into the wonderfully air-conditioned shop where we tried various kinds of wine and settled on a good one - not too sweet, with a homebrew flavour, but very nice indeed.
Unfortunately my pics of the grapes hanging on the vine didn't come out that well so you'll have to make do with this one.  Posted by Hello

No comments: