Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fast forward two years


For one reason or another I've decided to bring this blog back out of the deep-freeze. I've been commenting a lot on Taiwan blogs in recent months and posting random stuff on my twitter blog and I've been feeling the primal urge to blog again. Now that Lucas is older (nearly two and a half) it's a little easier to find the time and energy for other things. I probably won't be posting so many family pics anymore as I'm still a little paranoid about stalkers and weirdos on the net. Then again I may just get over that once I get this show on the road again. Well, it's time for this born again blogger to sign out and do something productive. bfn!

4 comments:

Mark Forman said...

Hey Peter,
Welcome back to the blogosphere. Please clean up before leaving again :)

John Naruwan said...

Heh! Thanks Mark. :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'm glad you decided to pick it up again. I'm looking forward to reading more.

John Naruwan said...

Thank you, Carrie. It's nice to be back!